Dumpsters Made Easy Terms and Conditions:
By agreeing to purchase one of Dumpsters Made Easy Services you agree to the following Terms and Conditions Dumpsters Made Easy reserves the right to change, modify these terms of service at any time. Dumpsters Made Easy will place a mini-dumpster at the customer’s location on the day requested we do not guarantee delivery times because of weather, construction, and accident delays. Dumpsters Made Easy will make all best efforts to ensure your container will be delivered on the day requested. The customer then has 4 to 7 days to fill the dumpster depending upon service package selected. Dumpsters Made Easy will pick up the dumpster on the last day of the service period.
- 4-Day Service Package: Mini-Dumpster will be delivered on requested day and automatically scheduled for pick up on 4th day unless this day falls on a weekend or Holiday in which case we will pick up the next business day. Early pick-up is available with this service package. Customer loads unit.
- 7-Day Service Package: Mini-Dumpster will be delivered on requested day and automatically scheduled for pick up on 7th day unless this day falls on a weekend or Holiday in which case we will pick up the next business day. Early pick-up is available with this service package. Customer loads unit.
- Curbside Service: This is a same day service that is provided on demand and by availability. A tiered pricing system that depends upon each customers service requirements and is determined at the sole discretion of Dumpsters Made Easy.
Delivery and Pick-up: Drop off begins at 0700 please ensure driveway is clear for delivery. All pick-ups begin at 12pm (Noon) and continue thru till 6pm.
Example: 4 Day Service delivered on Friday morning (Day 1) and will be picked up Monday (Day 4) after 12pm (Noon).Example: 7 Day Service delivered on a Wednesday morning (Day 1) and will be picked up on Tuesday (Day 7) after 12pm (Noon).
Upon the delivery of the Equipment to the location as designated by Customer, Customer shall not move, transport or attempt to move or transport (either directly or indirectly) the Equipment from the designated site without prior notice to and consent from Dumpsters Made Easy, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of Dumpsters Made Easy. In the event that Dumpsters Made Easy attempts to deliver or pick-up Equipment and is unable to do so for any reason beyond Dumpsters Made Easy’s control, including, but not limited to, overloaded Equipment, low lying power lines or tree branches, blocked access to the delivery or pick-up location, damaged Equipment, locked gates, fences or parking lots, inaccessible driveways and/or the storage of prohibited items or substances in the Equipment (collectively referred to as “dry run”), then Dumpsters Made Easy shall be entitled to an dry run inconvenience fee. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Dumpsters Made Easy is authorized and entitled to charge to Customer’s credit card the amount of any such dry run inconvenience fee of $25.
- Pricing: is listed on the web site with desired service package. All pricing is subject to change at the sole discretion of Dumpsters Made Easy.
Extra Fees and charges could apply for the following:
- Overweight fees: will be calculated @ $0.03 per lb. over allotted weight included in chosen package.
- Extra Day Charge: is $25 a day for all packages.
- Overflow Fee: Up to a $25 fee may apply for driver to adjust items loaded above the top of the container which may include removing some items to ensure all items fit below the top of the container and can be tarped as required by law to transport.
- Hazardous Waste Fee: A fee of $50 in addition to any other charges associated with clean up and disposal of the hazardous waste. Dumpsters Made Easy is not equipped or licensed to handle Hazardous Waste.
- Dry Run Fee: $25 described above in Delivery and Pick Up of Equipment.
Credit/Debit Card Authorization and Payment:
Customer authorizes Dumpsters Made Easy (McKeon Financial Group, LLC) to process and charge customer’s credit or debit card account for any and all amounts due in this agreement. This authorization includes any additional charges incurred. Customer acknowledges receipt of the goods and services indicated in this agreement and agrees to perform the obligations set forth in their Cardholder Agreement with the issuer of the credit card. Credit card transactions must be approved before they are accepted as payment.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- At Dumpsters Made Easy we realize that unexpected things happen in life and is the reason we have implemented the following policy.
- Full refund minus credit authorization fees will be granted for cancellations that are made 48 hrs prior to schedule day of service. This allows us to reschedule the unit for another customer.
- Cancellations made 24 hrs prior will incur a fee of $25
- Same day cancellations will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
Permits: Customer acknowledges that certain locations and/or uses of the Equipment may require a permit, license, certification or other local, municipal, city, county and/or state approval relating to the possession, placement, storage and/or transportation of the Equipment (collectively referred to hereinafter as a “Permit”). Customer represents and warrants to Dumpster Made Easy that Customer (and not Dumpsters Made Easy) is solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary and required Permits relating to Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment.
Prohibited Items: Customer acknowledges that local, municipal, city, county, state and/or federal laws, regulations, rules and ordinances prohibit the storage of certain items, materials and substances in the Equipment (“Prohibited Substances”). Prohibited Substances include, without limitation, tires, batteries, tree stumps, railroad ties, paints and lacquers, oils, asbestos, infectious waste, contaminated soils and absorbents, inks and resins, industrial drums, food waste, fuels, adhesives, refrigerants and other toxic and/or hazardous materials and substances. A non-exclusive list of certain Prohibited Substances is available on Dumpster’s Made Easy Website for Customer’s review. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to Prohibiting Substances, and Customer shall be liable for any charges, expenses, damages, losses, fines and/or penalties (including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties) relating to Customer’s storage and/or transportation of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment
Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dumpsters Made Easy, including its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, counterclaims, suits, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, setoffs, liens, attachments, judgments, debts, fines, penalties, charges, expenses, costs or other liabilities of whatsoever kind or nature (collectively, “Losses”) asserted or alleged by any third-party arising from or related to: (a) Overload Expenses; (b) Customer’s failure to obtain and/or maintain any required Permit; (c) Customer’s use or storage of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment; (d) loss or theft of the Equipment; (e) damage and/or destruction of the Equipment during the applicable service term; (f) personal injury and/or property damage relating to Customer’s use and/or possession of the Equipment; (g) physical damage to streets, roadways and/or driveways caused by the Equipment; and (h) Customer’s breach of the these terms and conditions.
Waiver; Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF DUMPSTERS MADE EASY, CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LOSSES AGAINST DUMPSTERS MADE EASY RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE EQUIPMENT AND/OR DUMPSTERS MADE EASY’S PERFORMANCE UNDER THE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY, PAVEMENT, CURBING DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, LANDSCAPING AND/OR LAWN RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE STORAGE OR TRANSPORT OF THE EQUIPMENT IN OR ON CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY. THE EQUIPMENT SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND DUMPSTERS MADE EASY MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO CUSTOMER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.